Let’s get rid of the stress together! Stress is the everything you don’t want, it’s fat, it’s sadness it’s the worst thing any human being face. Now, there are plenty of reasons why you stressed out. But when you learn why you are stressed, you can find how to deal with it!
Why You Are Stressed?
There could be many reasons of stress. Work related, family related or anything extraordinary makes you stressed. Researches shows even if you change the place of an object on your desk, you could be stressed.
Sometimes, it’s impossible to understand why you are stressed. But you can find the proximate reason of stress so easily.
- Step One: Check things around you, see anything is changed.
- Step Two: Check your dialogues with people.
- Step Three: Check your sleep and eating habits.
Sleep and eating habits can be a reason of stress. If you change those, probably you are stressed because of this.
People are the MAIN reason of stress. Try to avoid toxic people if possible. And things around you… Habits are hard to break, if you change something around you, that might cause stress too.
How To Deal With Stress?
Get Ready! You will get rid of stress with breathing exercises! NHS recommends the breathing exercises against stress.
First of all, it’s all about being comfortable. You don’t need to sit in hard yoga postures or anything like that. Just sit still or lie, even you can do it while standing.
- Breath! Deeply as you can, thought your nose. Don’t forget, it’s all about being comfortable so don’t push so hard! Count to five.
- Gently exhale through your month and count to five.
- Breath again through your nose, do it steadily.
- Do that exercise for three or five minutes.
Experts are recommending this to deal with stress. It’s easy and you can do it whenever you want. It’s most beneficial especially when you do it before sleep.
Get non-boring Fashion, beauty, magazine, health, celebrities, style, movie, tv, love, living news directly in your feed.